[ACCEPTED] Ren's SA Re-App

RP Name: Ren/ Lie

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:45142583

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: Got busy with life, wasnt able to dedicate the time i wanted to here. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Now that I have an actual schedule and more time set aside to play and do what I can. I always had a good time as staff building fun little sims for folks around, especially when i was on late nights and would entertain those around at that time. Now that I've been back for about a month and am getting re-acquainted with the rules and way things are done again, I feel much more comfortable with taking on this position again and having fun with the community as a whole!

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Honestly, my last term felt a little lackluster to me. It was hard with poor hours to get the drive to be on and do things. In addition to that, I've never been super good with making up events and running them efficiently, especially on those early morning hours with nobody to give me a hand. It was nice to be able to build sims and fun little projects for different groups, but other than that it was hard to do what I needed to do.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Of course!

Veteran Admin

+1

Oh god, this means you back for good

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Yoda 

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau