[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Alastor (AKA LoveBear) Staff Re-App

RP Name: CG TR ARCL LT Alastor

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:20247829

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: USA EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team due to burn out and was originally left the community to focus on my health.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to re-join the staff team (hopefully back as SA) because when i was an NA - SA, I was pushing for events, tickets, bans, rule enforcement, moral and even hosting deployments as an Admin. Re-joining the server i've notice how tickets are being left on read and events are not happening as much. I want help staff come back to where it was and help enforce tickets. I want lesser staff to understand that just because you earn the rank doesn't mean you don't have to do the work. Its a job, treat it as such, if you can't, there's the door.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel my previouse time as a staff member was positive and helped encourage other staff members to try and match my energy. I want constantly tried to be the best i could and tried to have competitions against other same ranked staff in seeing who could do better in tickets, events, etc... I want to continue that mindset and help the server as much as i can just like i did back on Onderon!

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Love_Bear

FORMER: 501ST WO | HARDCASE x3 | 501ST HVYL | RANCOR | 41ST  ELIET CORPS |  SENIOR ADMIN | NAVAL CORUSCANT GUARD LT ARCL

CURRENT:  | RANCOR |  JEDI PADAWAN | SENIOR ADMIN

LONG LIVE THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC!

spacer.png

+1 i miss this guy in staff hes been a huge help in the past. hope he continues to be as great of a help as he was then

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor MAJ Alpha 77 Fordo | Ghost Hesh

Former: Rancor CPT MEDL Alpha 22 Aven (A.K.A Evan) | 41st CPT MEDL 501st WO MEDL KIX 

spacer.png

+1

- Active

- Dedicated

- Knowledgeable

- Sassy

Cant wait to have you back.

• Agree 1

Όντας δε θνητούς θνητά και φρονείν χρεών.

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Current Position(s): CAO Matchstick | Naval Intel Director 501st SUPL & Hawk | Administrator

Former Position(s): CG SUPO | Aviation Manager |

GM Leadership

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current:  Ghost Company Officer CPT Waxer | Senior Admin Game Master Officer
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED