[Denied] Ban appeal

Name: Moshi /  Hunter ALT+F4
Steam ID:  76561199203494362
Ban Reason: Erp?
Date of Ban: 7/5/2024
Length of Ban: 5 Days
Staff Member(s) Involved: Rich(He banned me)
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: You should accept my appeal because I said in ooc "I play with Witchita's balls he has cool basketballs." I don't how its erp when I was talking about basketballs? So I apologize if you guys felt it was.
Evidence to support your claims:  7/5/2024 ooc chat

• Dumb 1
  • Based 1
Head Admin

You were banned for ERP/Derogatory Language. You made a handful of risque jokes prior to your ERP, and then said "if you arrest me you hate black people" while you jetpacked away from CG trying to arrest you. Please include more details in ban appeal apps in the future. 

Edited by KaiserNeiner
spelling error

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

damn

• Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

1 hour ago, KaiserNeiner said:

You were banned for ERP/Derogatory Language. You made a handful of risque jokes prior to your ERP, and then said "if you arrest me you hate black people" while you jetpacked away from CG trying to arrest you. Please include more details in ban appeal apps in the future. 

Yea well people have done must worst like constantly say the n word on the intercom, etc.. And they only get arrested or a 1 day ban not 5 days that's what I'm not getting it just doesn't seem fair. :)

• Based 1
Head Admin
9 minutes ago, Shina said:

Yea well people have done must worst like constantly say the n word on the intercom, etc.. And they only get arrested or a 1 day ban not 5 days that's what I'm not getting it just doesn't seem fair. :)

No, people that drop the N word on the intercom get banned for 7 days. If you have evidence to contradict that, please provide it or don't bring up baseless accusations. 

• Agree 2
  • Dumb 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

12 hours ago, KaiserNeiner said:

No, people that drop the N word on the intercom get banned for 7 days. If you have evidence to contradict that, please provide it or don't bring up baseless accusations. 

I don't wanna talk to someone like you, stop malding thx :3

• Winner 1
  • Dumb 1
Head Admin
27 minutes ago, Shina said:

I don't wanna talk to someone like you, stop malding thx :3

image.png?ex=668ad1eb&is=6689806b&hm=ddc

The ban reason. If you read through it, which you can also find in this public document (Document), states that any sort of derogatory language results in a 5 day ban and if it has malicious intent it is a 7 day ban. Hope that clears up the time for the ban that you were given in this case.

If you have any other questions, feel free to put it on this thread.

• Informative 1

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander

Head Admin

Unfortunately your ban appeal has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or any Director+.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - DENIED

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander