21st GM; Move HVO into Keller's Unit

Name: Irons | Bacara

RP Rank: BCMD

Suggestion: Take the 3 HVO slots/HVO whitelist and move them entirely into Keller's Unit

Implementation: Change the name and model of the GM HVO whitelist to be Keller's Unit(same model as KU HVY), add the Westar-M5 to the loadout since it's KU

Lore: None, its entirely to benefit the battalion since most of our NCO HVY are in KU anyway

Workshop content if applicable: Requires Development

Add or Change: Change

Job: Galactic Marines Heavy Ordinance Trooper(Renamed to Keller's Unit Heavy Ordinance Trooper)

Slots: Three

Description: Changing the whitelist from general Galactic Marines to specifically Keller's Unit, changing the model to reflect that, and adding the Westar-M5 to the loadout on top of the whitelist's original weapons.

Model: models/jayarr/marines/keller/kellers_heavy.mdl

Weapons: Add rw_sw_westarm5

Other: +50 HP since KU gets 50 more HP than the normal GM whitelists

• Agree 2
  • Dumb 1

+1

I feel like it goes without saying that Heavy Ordinance should be within Kellers, whether that is exclusive to Kellers or mixed between Kellers & GM. As Irons himself stated, most of our currently active NCO ranked HVY personnel are already in KU. Not only would placing HVO within KU provide a much stronger incentive to joining KU, it would even further bring an incentive for CTs to join GM as a whole, as a KU HVO job would be one of only two Heavy Ordinance Jobs also equipped with a westar.

You can trust me, I am not biased
(I miss my rocket launcher)

what happens if someone normal wants to join HVO and future battalions want to move away from an all HVY focused KU?

This would also be the only battalion where HVO is locked behind a subunit. Is that really in the best interest for a battalion that has history like 21st? 

I'm just trying to figure out the long term benefit here, not the short term

Edited by Mystic
  • Pay Respect 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin
2 hours ago, Funnyman said:

If I’m not mistaken 501st has this with 332nd. If I’m wrong @Moose_Wundocan correct me.

You aren't mistaken, HVO is currently locked behind 332nd, in the 501st :)

Currently: 332nd CPT Vaughn  / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose 

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

8 hours ago, Funnyman said:

If I’m not mistaken 501st has this with 332nd. If I’m wrong @Moose_Wundocan correct me.

501st are weirdos its okay. this still doesnt answer my question though!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

I got one question for you, Does KU still have 3 Aerial Slots? If so 332nd in the past have tried to get jetpacks since it is lore accurate but they have not allowed us to since we also have 3 HVO slots for just 332nd.

Current: 501st CMD | Senior Admin

Former: 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer