Day Of Hell

• System

Name: Jek

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:106026873

Who helped (If applicable): Moose,Raven,Monty,Matchstick

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/10HgKsiX47JAaxu6P9fR76IiSNBpuWnKuY3n9vQLfwas/edit

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Troopers were sent to mygeeto for a supply run but ran into zombie clones and were met with a conjurer who gave them a challenge to blow up generators to save a fellow clone commander

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: na

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Head Admin

3/3/4

Not bad dude people got so mad over the smallest stuff, I do think you needed to give some guidance once people were stuck on the trial part, but from my POV I got to hack and slash zombies while understanding the general purpose of the event, not horrible not great. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

1/1/3

Bro, I have no idea what was going on, it had no communication and was just overall poor and disappointing 

Current: 332nd ARCO Vyse
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn TC Kano Omega 22 Atin

star-wars-332nd.gif

4/4/3

I had fun.  I heard your original plan got fucked so you went with this.  

I apologize if I was a bit wild but I did have fun.   There was a little confusion on what to do in the event, which annoyed many people, but you did your absolute best, man.   Please don't let it get to you too much.  

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Gameplay:  3

Care and Effort: 4

Server Performance: 5

People need to stop being a dick and listen to the GM

those people should be ashamed of themselves over the disrespect

Sorry Jek/Wheezy they did that to you :NekoDance:

( thank you for the tank )

Edited by berries

The Raspberries

wildberry princess gifs | Princess adventure, Adventure time princesses,  Adventure time

Former: Improcco Fi

4/5/4

Gameplay was pretty good. Wish more would have happened when we messed with the generators. I also hoped for more logical reasoning as to why we're sacrificing several clone troopers for a solitary CT. Would have made more sense for a senator or jedi with the sacrifices. Server also had audio issues. I still rated the care and effort as a 5 cause it's still visible.

1/1/2

Gameplay: 1 - This was not enjoyable gameplay wise, it was a shoot 'em up and felt very lacking in the way of gameplay.

Care & Effort: 1 - Story wise, it was lacking in story. I was trying to grasp on our reason on why this Conjurer was so important, and why we couldn't just kill him. This was very sad to see, honestly. I felt like it really could've had a great story and have a huge potential to bring back and sadly, it never did.

Performance: 2 - Game kept losing sound, I didn't have a huge amount of lag but the amount of zombies made my game slow down quite a bit.

spacer.pngThe One, The Only, The Squid

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay: 2
I really enjoyed the concept of this event but I couldn't find where I needed to go. I think it had potential just was executed a bit poorly. 

Care and Effort: 4
Like I said a great concept. Not much else other then could have used some blockers/barriers to make it easier for other players to find where to go.

Server Performance: 3
Don't think it was the servers fault but the audio cutting out randomly mixed with the tick rate made this a weird experience having to jump in and out of the console.

spacer.png

4/5/4

It was a great idea for an event and I understand the vision, but sadly there were some people ruining the actual RP. This lead to many of us not knowing or not being into it enough to care about what the next step was. Which sounds harsh, but that is what happened. I recommend having a couple staff to mute or pull those to the side who are ruining the actual story and RP. But it was a good job man I could tell you wanted to do it right and not half ass it. Good Job! Can't wait to see what you do next!

this event was really disappointing you cant give hamsters guns and say they are servants. Why is 90+ troopers saving 1 trooper with no clue who this random CT is makes 0 sense overall feels like the gamemaster wanted us to do his chores for him (1 /1/1)

Edited by rockdaddy123455

1/1/3
Server performance was bad
There didn't seem like there was a story. There was no reason to save this clone. It would have made more sense if there was a jedi or a senator in there. When I asked question the only questions he would respond to were "can you kill me?"  it would just be you can try. while i tried to ask questions about the story. after asking questions I got called  forward and got blown up for some reason.
Story just didnt add up. 
-No hate , jugh

• Agree 1
GM Leadership

2/2/3 wasn't really enjoyable to me personally.  i love you wheezy. for starters i went a little to quick for your liking and as result i had 100+ zombies spawned on me to the point were my frames were at 7. Then after that the Porg EJs were just shooting clones for no reason at all and I tried to kill them back and they were basically invincible, also story as a whole didnt makes sense to me i understand no trooper left behind but laying down 100+ clone lives for 1 clone that wasnt even high rank or anything just didnt make sense to me at all. Then after we cleared to entire base was super confused on were to go. came back out and then you had built a ramp up to some rock castle with invincible EJs, that could kill us. For me just wasnt enjoyable i hope this can help you out not here to just dog onyou i really hope this can help you in the future. Also the 3 for server performance is because the sound kept bugging and my frames kept dropping due to the amount of zombies you were spawning on top of me. LOVE YOU WHEEZY

Current: || SA || GMO || TRO || QuestMaster || Guild Marshal || 2ndAc XO Parjai-1 SUP CPT Bear || Wad'e Tay'haai ||

Former: || KU XO Charger || CG TKL HOUND ||

3 / 3 / 5
Everything was honestly good, a classic infection/zombies event with an interesting arcane twist. It's a shame the community let you down with the RP, genuinely wish that could've gone better. Keep yer chin up, there's always the next one.