Void

Multiple things, regardless of what you've done in the past. You've hosted 0 events or anything relative to Rancor overall, took over once as an Event lead and helped with 1 ARC training; That doesn't show much for effort into a battalion that you want to make as your own. Regardless, the only effort that I've seen and heard from others is going around voicing your opinion on topics and debates within Rancor both good and bad.

So with that being said, I don't see dedication coming from you or this application.  As there's others within Rancor who are actively going out of there way to help, have a good time, and are actively involved with the Battalion.

• Informative 1
  • Based 1

spacer.png

Hasn't done anything with in the battalion in terms of recruits, hosting trainings/entertainments, or event leads. sits in ts and complains about "current state of Rancor". was given his rank due to legacy, and hasnt currently put in the effort that warrants getting bcmd.

• Funny 1
  • Based 1
9 minutes ago, LoFi said:

Multiple things, regardless of what you've done in the past. You've hosted 0 events or anything relative to Rancor overall, took over once as an Event lead and helped with 1 ARC training; That doesn't show much for effort into a battalion that you want to make as your own. Regardless, the only effort that I've seen and heard from others is going around voicing your opinion on topics and debates within Rancor both good and bad.

So with that being said, I don't see dedication coming from you or this application.  As there's others within Rancor who are actively going out of there way to help, have a good time, and are actively involved with the Battalion.

Thank you for the feedback LoFi, the points you've brought up are valid and I want to provide some context/explanation to some of the things you are saying here.

The reason why I haven't been hosting things/leading events for rancor are two fold.
First, as SGM I do not have promotion requirements to fill out like the other NCOs do. Because I am online when a large portion of our NCOs are online I encourage them to take lead so that they can showcase themselves and fulfil their requirements. This is the same for entertainments.

The second pertains more to entertainments but I believe that downtime is a necessity for people. If I am not on at peak hours I am on when 3-4 Rancor are on and I don't want to force them to come to do a sim instead of us just hanging out in TS and talking.

The final thing is helping arc trainings, I have helped with the two trainings I did not have a scheduling conflict with. That being Bobby's selections hosted a bit other a week ago and Cheese's Leadership hosted yesterday.

Again, I appreciate the feedback and honesty, if you have further feedback feel free to contact me or reply <3

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

10 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

Thank you for the feedback LoFi, the points you've brought up are valid and I want to provide some context/explanation to some of the things you are saying here.

The reason why I haven't been hosting things/leading events for rancor are two fold.
First, as SGM I do not have promotion requirements to fill out like the other NCOs do. Because I am online when a large portion of our NCOs are online I encourage them to take lead so that they can showcase themselves and fulfil their requirements. This is the same for entertainments.

The second pertains more to entertainments but I believe that downtime is a necessity for people. If I am not on at peak hours I am on when 3-4 Rancor are on and I don't want to force them to come to do a sim instead of us just hanging out in TS and talking.

The final thing is helping arc trainings, I have helped with the two trainings I did not have a scheduling conflict with. That being Bobby's selections hosted a bit other a week ago and Cheese's Leadership hosted yesterday.

Again, I appreciate the feedback and honesty, if you have further feedback feel free to contact me or reply <3

I mean no disrespect, but being in the Battalion for almost 2 weeks with 1 event lead and no events hosted at all shows no dedication to what you said in the app or the Battalion. In a sense you are correct to not host as a SGM in certain situations. Not hosting events doesn't align with your application when it comes to communication or Rancor standards. With that also being said there's alternatives to hosting, you can also do things like Shadow NCOs while they run the training you setup for them. But as I said having done nothing shows no real backing in what you put for your application. 

spacer.png

I've seen mitchell on the server in the chat but that's about it, I don't know whether it's a timezone thing or not but when I have seen him on the server I haven't witnissed him host a training, or even take event lead. Although you could say this for a lot of people I feel like when applying for BCMD your held up to a higher standard overall. That's why I'm going to half to -1

• Management
Management

This application has been VOIDED by the author.

You are permitted to put up another application for other positions, however;

If you void another commander application within 30 DAYS, then you're subject to a 30 DAY cooldown from applying.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk