[ACCEPTED] Cucumber's Staff Re-Application

RP Name: GM SSG Cucumber

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:456085681

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No.

Why did you leave the staff team?: I got burnt out and decided to take a break.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I have been back for a little over a month now (not including my 1 week LOA) and have been really enjoying myself since my return. I recently switched from 501st back to my home battalion 21st. I feel I have gotten back into it enough to re-apply for the staff team and put in some work on the team again. I understand that me leaving the last time was a concern when I applied a month ago so I voided my app. But I feel like a month is more than enough time to prove that I am back into it fully. That is why I want to re join the staff team.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): As far as I am aware other than me resigning twice my time as a Staff Member was nothing but amazing. Never got any complaints, reports etc. I was always super active on the staff team, only missed quota maybe a handful of times if that and was overall a good member of the Staff Team. I was constantly hosting events, taking the tickets others hated etc. I always took the opportunity to train new staff members when it was given and more. So yeah like I said as far as I am aware I did phenomenal. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Agree 1

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

+1 i believe he has good intentions

Edited by Zin

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

36 minutes ago, Zin said:

Could you elaborate more on why you want to join the staff team? Your response doesn't really explain that.

Sure. It’s pretty straight forward, just like any other person looking to join the staff team it is to help the community and its members. I’ve always enjoyed my time as a staff member and loved helping community members, hosting events etc. 

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

5 minutes ago, Cucumber said:

Sure. It’s pretty straight forward, just like any other person looking to join the staff team it is to help the community and its members. I’ve always enjoyed my time as a staff member and loved helping community members, hosting events etc. 

very well, i have updated my original post.

• Friendly 1

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

16 hours ago, Cucumber said:

Why did you leave the staff team?: I got burnt out and decided to take a break.

spacer.png Dog literally make a decision. You resigned like 7 weeks later.

+1 Last time I do this

• Funny 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Veteran Admin

+1 Good luck and don't force yourself

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 1

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Winner 1

Current: SPEC Regimental Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny, Battalion Commander Fox