Ataru I Guardian Skill Tree Duplicate

Head Admin

Bug Type (Server:): CWRP (Jedi)

Severity level (Low - Medium - High): Low

Evidence (if you can): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i0oCCpiTiMHVsn5KS/d13371T0AP4q?invite=cr-MSxFM3osMTg0NDIyNTY2LA

Description of the bug: Ataru I is in the Guardian Skill Tree twice. If you go up the tree, you will lose the first stance you get after the second "purchase" of Ataru I. If you want to use it while in the Guardian Tree, you'll need to "buy" it again on another Tree. #JediUpdate

How can we recreate it: Hop on your Jedi character and go up the Guardian Branch! :)

If this is a known thing or somehow a feature I am happy to delete this :)

zeros_and_clutch.png?ex=66e330c2&is=66e1
                                                                                                                                          Kaiser
       Zeros          Clutch

There is a long list of forms that either don't give you the form it says, or doesn't even give you a form. Just a long list of things to add to the Jedi bugs

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

• 2 months later...
Systems Dev

This has been marked as acknowledged and marked as a bug that is being looked into.
This will remain unlocked in the case that more information becomes present.

// MOVING TO ACKNOWLEDGED REPORTS

Life Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife