[ACCEPTED] CWRP - PEEK's Staff Application

RP Name: PEEK

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:449111178

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): One of the big reasons I want to be an administrator is because I really wanna help out this server as much as possible. And I have come to realize how good of a Gmod server this is with many different types of people who are all awesome, kind, and helpful since I've joined and I want to be a part of that. I also would love to support the events in any way possible or even RP on the server to help keep things active as much as possible. I also am on and active during low player counts typically around the time the "rule breakers"/ trolling happens and would like to minimize that for the people still on the server trying to enjoy themselves. And as cliche as it is I just overall really enjoy helping people and wanting to try to help the server really grow and become the best it can be!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): With a little bit of Bias I like to think I'm a kind person who enjoys any type of persons company and I like trying to get to know people better. I also am a great person to stop arguments and calm down tense situations whenever needed and am a by the book type of person!. I also (obviously) like to play Gmod A LOT and I have been on a lot of different type of servers (8,204 hours on Gmod on steam) and generally like trying new things and explore any type of possibilities for improvement. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, For about a little more than a year I was Senior Admin on the Civil Gamers networks (SCP server initially and then transferred to the Military Roleplay server they started up different time frames for each as they had me transfer to help start up a new server) After about a Year of staffing on the SCP Server I had worked up the ranks to Senior Admin which is Server leadership on that server unlike the staff ranks here. While I was senior admin (for about at least 6 months) there were not many other server leadership members and we had to (as senior admins and no Superadmin selected) Run the server in terms of taking care of 2 teams each (a team on that server is like game master, recruiting new staff, getting content into the server, and platform team (managing forums) and each can contain up to about around 8 staff/gm per team. During that time I had 2 other Senior admins that could have helped although 1 was inactive and I had to rely on the only other SA to help me run that server and my LITERALLY BIGGEST accomplishment on Gmod in general is being able to get CG SCP=RP to the number 1 Ranking Gmod server for about a month and kind of still off and on now. I believe I have accomplished an Extraordinarily great amount of personal achievements having managed the biggest Gmod server for a while and having been able to manage so many staff and players and with this I hope to use that knowledge to help Synergy as a massive fan of star wars and a staff member.   ~ PEEK

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 87:12:40

Edited by Timber_Wolf_one

Cool guy, I'd like to see you further involved with the community. Best of luck and if you do get accepted, I look forward to working with you.

+1

Current: Bad Batch Crosshair

+1, honestly he is doing a splendid job and an honest person. If you need proper communication, you have to be here with him.

Current: GM Pighen | Jedi KU Knight Simms

GM Leadership

+1

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED