[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Shakes Staff Application

RP Name: Alpha 77 LT Fordo

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:58570489

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to join the admin side of thing because I've been a part of this community for a long time and know the server well. I care about the growth and fun that is had on this server and want to help. Being an admin would let me do that and more. I believe in making sure every person joining feels welcome and included. With my commitment and understanding of synergy, I know I can do a great job as an admin. I want to prove I am the right choice to everyone and make a others time a good one.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have been playing games for year and have always loved it. I enjoy franchises like Star Wars, Warhammer 40k, and Halo. IRL I like to get my hands dirty and work with vehicles or just work on my house.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No, Or at least not for years now so I've lost any knowledge I had.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 2661 Hours

GM Leadership

+1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

GM Leadership

+1 finally 

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED