[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Aussie) Staff Re-Application

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Aussie) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Aussie

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:197252745

VIP (Y/N): 

Timezone: Mountain time. 

What was your previous staff rank?: NA - new admin 

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?:  I didn't leave i was kicked do to inactivity. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum) :  

I want to rejoin the staff team because i genuinely miss helping the people in need and making at least some kind of help into the community and would like to try again. <3 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My previous time as a staff member felt like i didn't get people to know me or see me and show that i was active. but other than that, my last experience was good just needed to put a loa next time. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes i understand. 

Edited by Aussielol

What makes this time different from previous time to have you removed? Did you use an LOA/ROA but just forgot about it? 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

59 minutes ago, Kurt said:

What makes this time different from previous time to have you removed? Did you use an LOA/ROA but just forgot about it? 

The difference this time will be  is that I fully understand how to operate discord, logging stuff and other functions i didn't know or was aware of. 

This time I will be more active on helping events and gms if needed in help so that way I have people to notice I am their and active.

Basically better my comuication  other than staying quiet. 

I did not use LOA/ROA do to wasn't knowing how to log it and was being to stuborn, too confident thinking I'd still be active do to my recent  moving and thinking I would  have enough time not needing a LAO/ROA. Which gave my removal of staff.

GM Leadership

+1 

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED