CIS CONTROL

• System

Name: Wheezy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:106026873

Who helped (If applicable): Zen Blazin Spoof Hysterical

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): NA

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): YOU were to assault the CIS controlled planet and take it back from the CIS unfortuneately the nuke was activated and everyone went bye bye

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NA

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

2/2/2

This was not my favorite in any way shape or form. The whole mines on cliffs shit was annoying and constantly being turbolasered to death. Naval definitely felt like they were being targeted with how many times they died. Yall really discouraged us.

spacer.png

2/2/4

Event idea was cool but execution was kinda messy, being turbolasered constantly was extremely annoying and it seems like almost every deployment we're banning jetpacks when Munis are in the sky (#Let212thBoard).

Current: 212th Ghost Company XO REGA MAJ Waxer Senior Admin

Former: 212th ARF SGT

3 minutes ago, Maverick said:

2/2/2

This was not my favorite in any way shape or form. The whole mines on cliffs shit was annoying and constantly being turbolasered to death. Naval definitely felt like they were being targeted with how many times they died. Yall really discouraged us.

Very unfortunate but talk to rancor they were all over the mines

1 minute ago, NexusRyan said:

2/2/4

Event idea was cool but execution was kinda messy, being turbolasered constantly was extremely annoying and it seems like almost every deployment we're banning jetpacks when Munis are in the sky (#Let212thBoard).

If most of yall on the server in general wouldnt abuse ur jetpacks and move ahead of the whole event then i wouldnt have to ban them or put them as jump packs thats on all yall that have the jetpacks