Ryan's super awesome GM app

Name: Ryan 
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:747281233/76561199454828194
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1300
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8-9

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I would like to join the GM team as I believe I could make some decent events. Over the time I have seen many events good and bad however they all seem kinda repetitive, With this being said I would hope that I can bring freshness to the Synergy GM team and bring new Ideas.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Ye.

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

Deployment: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wf9iMVt-MJbt5CFBQNKu2i9N4IIheLV9kJ9mrYuE6aQ/edit?usp=sharing

Event: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ns89SQ6yr6xKUlPkr3NY3MR-3RMsMhNoENpFl3eZqn4/edit?usp=sharing

Current: Alpha-74 Stec
Former: TG | 332nd Oz | TC Kano | TCO Tup | Senior Senator Bail Organa | 501st MAJ | TC Fives | CG CPT

spacer.png

I've actually seen and been to Ryan's events before so it is clear he already has the tools to be a GM.  He would barely need any training since he is already an SA right now.

+1

Current: CG Commander Thire | Walon Vau

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Veteran Admin

+1 let him cook

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

Docs are a little too short for my personal opinion but what the hell I wanna see some Artifacts and Rouges get absolutely smashed, +1

Hit me with your best shot funny magic man

Current: 212th Ghost Company XO REGA MAJ Waxer Senior Admin

Former: 212th ARF SGT

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED