[ACCEPTED] BadDog's staff app again

RP Name: BadDog

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:146737655

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: Head Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No 

Why did you leave the staff team?: Had a big family issue 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): i would love join the staff team again to get back into pushing more events out for the server and helping the GMs we already have to insure we keep the server interested and having fun. i want to be able help the server out more by helping SGT+ in battalions set up trainings/sims for their battalions and keep them happy and having fun. I am from the UK as well so i want to be able give people who play early morning something to do and still have fun. overall i love this server and i want do my part in keeping it fun.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): last time it went great i got to HA and GMD i think i did a good job within my time and i want to do it again as i said i love this server and have been playing since it started on and off for years now and i want to do my part in helping it keep going.  i learned a lot my last run within staff so i hope i can take what i learned last time and improve this time around. my last time was also cut short and i had to leave so im hoping this time i can stay a lot longer 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes lad

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Head Admin

:POGGERS:

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

GM Leadership

+1 yes

GM Leadership

+1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

+1 old staff members getting back Into the mix

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED