Duh's Staff Resignation[COMPLETE]

Name: Duh

Staff Rank: Senior Admin/GM

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 4/7/2024

Reason for leaving: I just think it's time for me to take a step back. I love the community and such, but I gotta look after my mental health and state. Been getting burnt out and trying to focus on work and my life. I want to take a break, when I feel ready I'll be back. To host all my events, to help the community once more. I just think I need a moment to myself without worry.

Farewells:
@KaiserNeiner : I just wanna say thanks man. You helped me out so much and believed in me as a staff members. You really made me feel great as one, did everything you could to ensure I was doing a good job and checked up on me. Showed you really care about the team and the people on it.

@Banagite: Helped get me started as a staff member, appreciate you on helping get me started on it. Been an awesome experience.

@Boof: Taught me everything at the very start and helped guide me as a staff member, thanks man. Couldn't have asked for a better teacher to be honest.

And the rest of the staff, thanks guys. You guys made this staff team one of the best I've ever been on. Hope to see you all in the future on the team again. Still gonna be around on the server, maybe you'll be helping me out lol. Thanks guys, thank you all for the opportunity.

Current: Trauma Unit Lead / Rancor
Previous: Senior Admin / GM
Lore Characters: Trauma

spacer.png

Going miss you mate 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

Big bummer. You had a great attitude and work ethic during your time as a staff, something I wish more people had on the server in general. You will be missed and I eagerly await your return. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

GM Leadership

Love you man, ever need anything you know where to find me <3

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

Head Admin

Your resignation has been LOGGED.

Thank you for your service to the Staff Team.

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png