Republic invaison

• System

Name: Moose

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52282291

Who helped (If applicable):

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The republic were deployed to multiple places to kill tuskens and then kill DW, jedi also had some RP to do but I believe they just killed the dark entitys. Over all all forces were killed and pushed back and the Republic won!

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Gameplay 2;  From the clone side of things this was fairly boring. We shot and shot and shot. I spent more money on ammo that deployment than i have on any other deployment. i and many others lost interest in shooting 1 deathwatch for 5 minutes. Had 2 DW take 3 PLX rockets to kill (1000 damage per shot) and 1 1/2 clips of the XM4S (261 damage per shot) to kill 1. 

Care and Effort 4: Seems like there was RP and purpose on the Jedi side of things. Clone's weren't excluded but it was hard to participate when we were just the cannon fodder. The bullet sponges were honestly the worst part. Fix that and the event would've been much better

3; Performance was bleh in large fights but thats just Synergy.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

4/5/5 Honestly good event overall for Jedis even having their own stuff

The sith were crazy op but other then that I think it was a W

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto