[ACCEPTED] Mike Staff App

RP Name: Mike

Steam ID32:STEAM_0:1:50019631

VIP (Y/N): yes

Timezone:GMT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The reason I wish to go for Admin is Because i wish to help troopers that come on during Downtimes and help others when people are busy doing other stuff. As well as this I want to help CR Trainings when there is no other admin available to Do it due to Time zones ect.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): i am a Ex Game master for synergy. I am on most days and like helping people. I try my best at stuff i do,

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Was a Synergy RP Game master for about 6 weeks during those 6 weeks i got Game master of the week 5 of them i gave up being a Game master as i got Burnt out on Gmod.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 975:11:45.

Edited by Mike21
Name change

+1 This is one of the best community member I've talked to and I think he really qualifies of becoming staff. 

1. He's a chill dude and awesome person to talk to.

BIG DICK ENERGY | Look for stars and believe in what you can become.

Current: ARCL, Fives & Warrant Officer of 501st. 

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 Ive seen mike around a lot and hes a friendly member of the server! Most people know him now!

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

+1 easy day good lad who cares about the server 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 Mike is that guy fr and everybody loves him 

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

+1 

spacer.png     

Current: 501st Ajax

Former: TC REGL Kano, TC REGA Dogma, TC Hardcase TC REGL Tup      41st Clanky,   41st Cooker WP REGL Sinker WP Mortar 332ndO Ross 332ndO Gunner

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED