Kase's Staff Resignation[COMPLETE]

Name: Kase

Staff Rank: New Admin

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 3/30/2024

Reason for leaving: It is almost near impossible to catch any tickets when Admins and Senior admins take tickets that are not meant for them because of their own quotas. Quotas, well yes keep people ontop of things, create a sense of "Oh no, i have to do this or else im gonna get removed" and I personally do not like that system. I spoke multiple times about how admins and senior admins taking NA tickets was crazy and that they shouldn't be doing that just to be ignored. Senior admins don't take senior admin tickets half the time and admins don't have enough power to actually take any tickets that an SA won't take from them. I will take accountability and say that I could've done more and I take full blame for that, but it also sucks having to compete with different ranks for the only tickets I can claim when vehicle spawning tickets sit in the queue for 4-5min+. I also believe that no-one actually enforces any of these issues so you can't really blame SAs for it either.

Farewells: I ain't goin no where (yet)

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

youre so real for this babe. o7

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

Your resignation has been LOGGED.

Thank you for your service to the Staff Team.

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN