[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Quantum's Staff Application x2

RP Name:  Jedi General Master Anakin Skywalker / KU SFC Reign

Steam ID: 76561198882115263

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would love to become a staff member again due to the fact that my schedule is completely open for the next 6+ months and there's nothing I'd like to do more than help out the server.  Last year I resigned from staff due to being busy acclimating to my freshman year of college but now that my  first year is almost over I believe I'm ready again to take up the role and grind it out. I feel that I have plenty of spare time on the server where I'm not doing something and I'd like to fill that spare time by helping out wherever it's needed. Like I said in my previous application, I am in love with this server and now that I have more time for it I'm ready to take up the mantle of Synergy staff member again. Unlike my last time as a staff member I am far less green when it comes to being new on the server. Now that I understand all the rules and how everything operates fluently, I believe the transition from user to New Admin will be extremly fluid and easy compared to last time and I am excited to give it a go once again. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 21 year old cybersecurity college student as of right now. My semester is coming to an end and I find myself with an abundance of free time. When I'm not on the server or in class I currently work for a firm within apple as a data analysist which is enjoyable yet gives me lot's of free time. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes I do. Ex New Admin on Synergy, Admin on Zephyr when it averaged 70+ players and was recognized a multitude of times for handling the most tickets and sits out of all the staff consecutively. I was community manager for Atlantis Networks which averaged 40 players and I kept that player count somewhat stable for the period the server was online. I was also manager on Valour Networks where I started off as a Trial mod and made it all the way to Manager. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 705 hours 

Thanks for reading my application! 

spacer.png

GM Leadership

+1 man will do the job

I know there are two different branches in staff, staff and GM, unless I’m mistaken since it’s been awhile since I was staff, but in your resignation you left cause you didn’t want to do GM work, has this changed your opinion on coming back or still very much against creating small encounters or Events for player base if you’re the only active admin online?

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

+1 from me good guy and puts in hard work as a player surely it can transition 

Like Kurt said if you left before because you didn’t wanna do GM work you don’t necessarily have to do that anymore and can focus more on staff work 

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

I know there are two different branches in staff, staff and GM, unless I’m mistaken since it’s been awhile since I was staff, but in your resignation you left cause you didn’t want to do GM work, has this changed your opinion on coming back or still very much against creating small encounters or Events for player base if you’re the only active admin online?

Hello! Yes that is correct, along with other reasons I did in fact leave due to not being a fan of GM work. With the rework to the staff quota I believe I can and will enjoy doing standard admin work along with hosting semi GM stuff for players, I believe I can find it enjoyable to host encounters etc for the player base now. 

spacer.png

+1

Current: 2ndAC Spark
Former: 501st Kickback | 501st x2 Havoc Squad Acid | Dooms Unit x10 | CG x6 Rancor x1 | Naval Lightning Staff x5 212th x2 GM x3  | Jedi Lightning | Green Company Lead x4 | 2ndAC x1 

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED