[ACCEPTED] Ajax Staff Application

Rp Name: Ajax

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:578269546

VIP (Y/N) Y

TimeZone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator: As I’ve been playing for 3 years now, I’ve always thought about it and I feel with my time and relationship with most people, I could do alot to support those as well as creating entertainment, during down time. I also look to create or portray myself as an example not just in my battalion, but the server as a whole, to those who are new or still joining. I feel if it were to come to an issue type of situation, I feel I Am very understanding and non-biased towards one and other. With something like that, it allows me to work as a judge where I see three sides of an issue and look to solve it in the best way. I’ve also found it hard during late nights, where someone as well as me has needed a staff but there was none on, and I feel I could support and fill in the gap for when we have those moments, where we won't miss late night CR Trainings or even tickets as a whole. I’m looking to become a higher member within this community and really keep synergy going even if that means working in little amounts, where my help/duty does make a difference to a player.

Tell us a little about yourself: (Little Biography) Hello I’m Ajax/ Evo. I've been playing Roleplay games for about four years on many different games, such as Gmod, FiveM, squad, and Arma. I like to consider myself very nonchalant and easy going, such as I'm a very open person. I like to make it known that I’m always here to support others and willing to listen NO MATTER THE SITUATION. I stream games in my free time and look to grow and make that a career possibly in the future. To get specific I’ve been playing Synergy RP for about 3 years and I’ve met a ton of people over that journey. I would honestly say that something as little as StarWars RP has taught me many skills that can benefit me in my daily life as simple as leadership skills ‘Thank you ARC’ Lol.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished. Yes I do have some sort of staff experience. An example I have, is a couple discord servers regarding, modding and watching over a Among Us and Fortnite STW discord as well as many smaller discords. I’ve also staffed FiveM RP servers in game and both their discord servers. Some of those servers were NBRP, Dystopian, and CInn CIty.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our clone wars server? 1687 Hours

spacer.png     

Current: 501st Ajax

Former: TC REGL Kano, TC REGA Dogma, TC Hardcase TC REGL Tup      41st Clanky,   41st Cooker WP REGL Sinker WP Mortar 332ndO Ross 332ndO Gunner

+1 ive worked with this man before and i cant even get close to saying how enjoyable my time working with him was. if there was a right man this is the one

• Pay Respect 1

Current Rancor WO MEDL Alpha 22 Aven (A.K.A Evan)

Former: 501st WO MEDL KIX. 41st CPT MEDL

spacer.png

GM Leadership

+1 

• Pay Respect 1
Veteran Admin

+1

• Pay Respect 1

+1 Just from our short time working together in the past I could tell that you have the mindset and the motivation to be a great staff member.

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN