[ACCEPTED] Tyler Staff Application

CWRP - Tyler Staff Application

RP Name: Trapper

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:774179974

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an admin because of 2 different reasons.  Firstly, I want to be an admin to be able to assist players anyway possible.  I also would love to be able to spawn dupes and such in the future to assist with tryouts.  Being able to assist with various tickets and and issues that players have will allow me to create a rapport with users.  This could bring people to want to join specific battalions and subunits, which could benefit the battalion as well as the server.  As a GCO, I am able to host tryouts for Ghost Company, being able to spawn my own dupes in the future would speed up tryout times, and be efficient in scheduling, due to the sensitivity of the tryout. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Tyler, I live in Kentucky with my wife and 3 boys.  I have always loved Star Wars since I was a child, both the movies and the CW show.  I feel as though I am a pretty laid back and easy person to get along with, I try to make friends with anyone possible to ensure everyone has a pleasant experience! 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No prev exp

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: ~265

Current: 212th Ghost Company REGA LT Boil

Former: 212th Ghost Company ARFL Trapper | Senator Aang

Veteran Admin

+1 Knowing Tyler for as long as I have done now the man is serious about the server and what it means to him! Would be a great edition! 

• Friendly 1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

+1 trapper is a good dude 

• Friendly 1

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

Veteran Admin

+1

+1

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN