[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (CheesedGod) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Aven

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:437167343

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left staff because i felt burnt out on synergy and i didnt have the time for a while to keep my activity at where it would be required

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): i wish to rejoin staff because i want to help out people on the server with encounters, trainings and such. ive seen that during EU time there arent really any staff on that can help people out and i want to be there and help out those who are on early in the day when most staff are off. in the future i hope to become SA or GM because i want to help people with building dupes or creating new fun and entertaining trainings or games for everyone to enjoy.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): i felt it whent great i always tried my best and did what i was supposed to do. my last time as staff was cut short when i got burnt out but during my time i had alot of fun and felt like i helped alot of people. the staff that was there with me were all nice and helpfull so i dont expect and hope that hasnt changed and i look forward to working with all staff members if my re app gets accepted

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I understand

Current Rancor WO MEDL Alpha 22 Aven (A.K.A Evan)

Former: 501st WO MEDL KIX. 41st CPT MEDL

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 good luck

• Pay Respect 1

+1 Good Luck

• Pay Respect 1

Current: 2ndAC Spark
Former: 501st Kickback | 501st x2 Havoc Squad Acid | Dooms Unit x10 | CG x6 Rancor x1 | Naval Lightning Staff x5 212th x2 GM x3  | Jedi Lightning | Green Company Lead x4 | 2ndAC x1 

GM Leadership

+1

• Friendly 1
GM Leadership

+1 yayyy cheesegod

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

+1 Cause the only god is cheese

• Friendly 1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

+1 He did tons of good work before in staff and should be a good person to return.

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED