Duh's ROA | 3/21/2024 - 3/27/2024[COMPLETE]

Name: Duh

Staff Rank: Senior Admin/ Gamemaster

Length of LOA/ROA (Please specify date if possible): 3/21/2024 - 3/27/2024

Reason: Brutally honest, I've been feeling really under appreciated and getting burnt out. Feel like I've just been doing stuff and going no where and I want to take a step back and take a breather so I don't lose all interest on the server. I love Synergy and the people I've met in it, just need a serious step back to take a break before I get burnt out and end up resigning from everything. Been neglecting some of my friends and neglecting things I enjoy to put focus on the server and would like to do some of that and be able to just hangout with friends for a bit and just enjoy stuff.

Do you understand that if you go on LOA/ROA while holding a leadership position, a named character position, or a position with limited slots you may lose your position?: Yes

Do you understand that if you are going on LOA/ROA for more than two weeks you may lose your staff/leadership position?: Yes

Current: Trauma Unit Lead / Rancor
Previous: Senior Admin / GM
Lore Characters: Trauma

spacer.png

Head Admin

Just wanted to say that I really appreciate you and your work on the server, and I hope you come back with a burning passion! 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

You're the best. Sometimes I forget your actual character's name because you are so synonymous with Trauma now. Never seen someone revive a sub-unit so hard before.

Enjoy your ROA buddy.

Current: CG Commander Thire | Walon Vau

Take care my friend. Don't tell the others, but you're my favorite Rancor. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Your LOA has been APPROVED and LOGGED.

Please notify us if your LOA is to end early, by tagging me here with an @.

If you have not requested an extension to your LOA before the original date then you will be assumed to be off LOA after the LOA period is complete.

You and me both brother. I agree with what Kaiser said hopefully you come back better than ever because you are a killer staff member!

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Your LOA has been logged as COMPLETED.

If this is an error and you require more time, please contact a Veteran Admin+ immediately.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO LOA - COMPLETED LOA'S

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png