Crytex's Game Master Application

Name: Crytex

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90285772(id32)  76561198140837273(id64)

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: I have played for 231:31:37.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7-8 there is some legends stuff idk but main continuity i'm decently knowledgeable in.

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: Ive always loved being the Game/Story master for my friend group and other communities ive been apart of in the past. i really fell in love with story telling and event creation in arma 3 Zeus where i was able to let my creativity flow and create my own universe.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I do and hopefully never have to go inactive.

Stories - 
*Main Server*

"The Prelude To Origin"

*Deployment*
"Misguided Trust"

Edited by Dentonia32
adjusting grammer -_-
  • Agree 1
Veteran Admin

The first document for the event on main looks brilliant!

What I would say is the second document, it looks like you felt like you didnt have enough to write for deployment and just made the text HUGE to fill up two pages! What I will say though is the story is good so its understandable as to why and that you have some good ideas that would go well playing out on the server! So being that +1 and good luck!

• Agree 1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander