Maxer's Game Master Application

Name: Derek L. | In-game name: Maxer | Steam name: DAL_Retro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80979224

SteamID64: 76561198122224177

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:  75:36:08

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

Why do you want to join the Gamemastr team?: 

I want to join the Game Master team because I've always enjoyed immersing people into a story. In the past I’ve had a lot of fun hosting operations for my friends in ArmA3. I always try my best to think outside the box when I host “operations” and make sure to immerse my players into the story. I believe with my combination of Star Wars knowledge and my story building abilities, I would be a great addition to the Game Master team with Synergy.   

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Yes.

Deployment: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EgaL6YNb8Yw1Yjod7faRUOXnV6I_ystd5dIMHBTEg0E/edit?usp=sharing

Main Server Event: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GzL-gQn74J3cT7bU802ZmiIreuoxxnuP3xUH-4MJitQ/edit?usp=sharing

If Links above Do Not work Please contact me and I will be sure to provide the proper links ASAP

If there is any additional information needed please feel free to contact me, I will respond at my earliest convenience. 

+1 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

GM Leadership

+1 

Veteran Admin

+1 

As Grevious once said "Youll make a fine addition to the GM Collection"

• Friendly 1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED