Operation Globetrotter

• System

Name: Kaiser

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146600285

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:0:121254489 (Ansely) STEAM_0:0:65792502 (Oboshi) STEAM_0:0:81114407 (Bana) STEAM_0:0:79819558 (Kelvin)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jksdq-LGPsDi8t6mzse44_b2YXViYJqXCSSL3mDD9rQ/edit

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): SOBDE was deployed to investigate reports of a GAR base that had gone dark, operated by the 85th Infantry. Upon arrival, RC discovered the orchestration of an operation designed just to draw them in.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NA

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Veteran Admin

5/5/5 droid health made my will to live disappear even more 

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

5/5/5 Late rate, but this was a great deployment. Great RP, droids fucked me a lot (UwU). And set up for story. I love stories

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.