[ACCEPTED] BOOM's Quest Master Application

BOOM

Veteran Admin

Name: BOOM
SteamID: 76561199258802757
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1174
Timezone: MST
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9
Why do you want to join the Quest team?: I want to experience everything, joining the Quest Master team seems like a smart move so I can learn and be part of something new. I want to help the Quest Master team in bringing in fresh new ideas in creating quests for the server. I feel like creating new quests will give something for the server to do while there aren't any Game Masters/Staff Members present to host events. As a VA/GMO, I have the experience in creating events and deployments so I feel this can help me do the job with ease. 
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes
Do you understand that you will be given a quota and assignments and failure to meet these can result in removal from the program?: I understand

Please give an example of a quest type you'd like to create.
Deathwatch Outpost Attack
In this quest, you would travel to the outpost and clear out a dispatch of Deathwatch who are hiding and planning an attack on base. In doing so you would receive credits for protecting Corellia base.
(This gives them something to shoot up when no one is hosting events and encounters.)

Bug Hunt
In this quest, you would travel to the far side of the map towards the North and exterminate Bugs due to overpopulation. In reward, you would receive credits.

Engine Room Maintenance
In this quest, you would go to the small buildings below the base's cliff and collect supplies to fix and upkeep the Engine Room. After picking up the supplies you would make your way to the Engine Room and perform maintenance. In reward, you would receive credits.   

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Head Admin

Personally would like to see some more new and original ideas for quests. All 3 of these sounds like quests that have already been created (Planet Patrol, Bugs Be Munchin, and Engine Repairs). Can you think of anything unique you'd like to build if you were to get accepted?

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin
6 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

Personally would like to see some more new and original ideas for quests. All 3 of these sounds like quests that have already been created (Planet Patrol, Bugs Be Munchin, and Engine Repairs). Can you think of anything unique you'd like to build if you were to get accepted?

Of course! :)

-Another quest can be about going to the Outpost to rescue clones who are hostages/POW's.

-Jedi go to the temple to meditate and receive a message from the Force to travel to the massive tree on the North side of the map and find out it's being plagued/infected from dark magic and needs you to meditate for like 2 minutes to cure it. However, Nightsisters appear due to sensing the Jedi's meditation purging the sickness from the tree. And they then attack the Jedi and of course the Jedi would stop them.

-For Bounty Hunters, they would go on a quest to eliminate bounties. This time they would be challenged to shoot/exterminate bounties from a far distance such as being on the high ground or behind a tree/rock/object that hides them from their enemy. This quest is served to be a challenge/training for Bounty Hunters.

In all, I hope this answers your question. If you would like more examples, no problem! :)   

• Informative 1

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been ACCEPTED.

The QUEST LEAD will be in contact to begin your training.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO QM APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg