Jirachi's Resignation from Staff

Resignation - Once you file this resignation it can only be redacted if you ask a Director within 6 hours of it being posted. Otherwise, it is final. No, if, and's, or buts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Jirachi Likes Sirachi/TGM Master Mute

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79708290

The final day of work (Must be three days later): 1/12/18

Reason for leaving: I'm gonna be frank: I am a pretty shitty staff member. I mean, I haven't been feeling it lately as far as GameMaker goes, and I only did a few events/helped in a few events but tbh my creative juices aren't a-flowing. I want to leave the Staff program on a good foot rather than be removed from it, and I'd rather focus on Jedi stuff rather than helping manage a server. Don't get me wrong, I love this server to death, and I appreciate the Community, but I just don't know if I can be staff at this time, so I guess this is goodbye to the staff program?

Farewells: 

@Kirawrasaurus Rex Keep doing what you like on the server, but don't let other things take you over. TBH it seems you've been stressed as all hell recently and I hate seeing you like this. You're on the right foot with taking an LOA, but it seems there might be some things you can do to relieve yourself of the stress that's coming down on you

@Forge my best friend on the server, who I mentored and who has mentored me back. Without you man, I would've left a LONG time ago

@Mocaris my dude, I really want to thank you for giving me an opportunity to try to show others my potential, and I don't want to feel like I'm letting you down, but tbh staff isn't just for me

@Oxen another person who saw potential in me who I feel I'm slightly letting down, but I know that both you and Mocaris will understand. One of these days man we've gotta get a bunch of people together from the community and run a D&D 5e oneshot

@Washington come here often? but seriously my dude, you and Forge are some of my favorite people on the server. You especially seem to know how to cheer me up, even when I'm pissed off.

@Medic That speech that you sent me was phenomenal. Now that I'm taking a bit off my shoulders I'll be able to be more active outside of the server, and you need to teach me the basics of PUBG!

@Reaper you're a cool guy, and someone I respect, but I feel like your events need some planning. If you need me to come up with some events for you to run hmu I'll sit down with you and we can plan some together

and finally to all the folks in the Staff and the Community as a whole. Without this server, I would've been bored a long time ago, and wouldn't have found an anchor for me. You guys are amazing and I hope that the community continues to thrive

-Jirachi

• Agree 1

@JirachiSirachi

Doing what you believe is the best option for yourself and the server is not letting me down, not even slightly.  Realizing you are unhappy or not in it for the work anymore or just wanting to NOT burn out and play other games, thereby freeing yourself up from responsibilities is admirable and I for one thank you for being honest and taking that step.

See ya in game.

Oh yeah Once my work load of EOD/TECH (basic and advanced), is completed and my rework of my Galactic Marines after this large great patch, I will be looking at hosting a series of 5th Edition D&D on shots. More to come. Probably create a post to start planning that next month!

• Agree 1