[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Baelfire's Staff Application

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Baelfire/Cal Vossen/Psyger

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:43025541

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: -7 Arizona

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I have always enjoyed helping the community out. I was previous staff about 6 years ago. A lot has changed so I figured I would do a new app. I have had nothing but good interactions with staff which leads me to wanting to rejoin the staffing team because they seem like a good team that I want to be a part of. I also want to become staff to help better this community and make it a better place for the player to enjoy playing here.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 31, I am a very quiet and serious person. I recently returned to star wars RP on another server and ran its course and heard good things about Synergy again so I figured I would make a return. I have never really been one to mess around or minge and actively avoid people who do. I played 6-8 years ago and mainly stayed in the realm of SOBDE & CG.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes I have held staff positions across many communities and even here many years ago.

Admin/SA ( I honestly cant remember which i was here in synergy), Mod on another server, Double admin on another. Been GameMaster and held ownership positions in some DarkRP communities. Held Admin positions on other games i.e Arma3 for C4G and 7thCav on AA

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

Baelfire has played for 2082:40:26.

Edited by Baelfire

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

+1 never have had a bad interaction with baelfire seems like a good guy overall

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

+1 Would be a good addition to the team.

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1

14 hours ago, Hysterical said:

+1

+1 good luck

Edited by Cucumber

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED