Judge's Gamemaster Application

Judge

Name: 501st HVYO SSG Judge
SteamID: 76561198400049672
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 104 hours
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: Nine, no one outside the creators can claim to know everything about Star Wars.

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:
I know that I can add so much to the already thriving community that is Synergy CWRP. I have had so many event ideas that pop into my head on occasion that I don't want to waste them. An event doesn't need to have combat for it to be fun and enjoyable. I feel that I could make players more excited for event times, one must learn to have fun before one can spread that same joy and happiness to others. SWRP has always been a personal favorite of mine, if it wasn't I would not have done it for over a decade. The freedom that comes with being a Gamemaster and being given the ability to create to my hearts desire is something that I crave so that I may show others why I love SWRP so much.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I am aware of this fact and I am prepared to be active.

ES Event: 
The Corrupted Holocron
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17oiMWBxuwPNmOxqwS1jJYFKr9N2IEsGLZsMaKkUL9NM/edit?usp=sharing

Main Event
The Will of The Holocron
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pjrfvIcePA-xrPukOvHZ-5yaHR3jolamgqWCeTj-224/edit?usp=sharing

+1 looks like it would be a fun event. Considering how much time you put into the event as well I reckon you would make a good GM since you put time and effort into it. Versus just a thrown together event

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

GM Leadership

+1

• Agree 1
Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED