Name: Trike
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:196886327
Ban Reason: MRDM
Date of Ban: 23/02/24
Length of Ban: 5 days
Staff Member(s) Involved: Brooklyn
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: 
I recently started playing Synergy as a minger (hence my past 4 bans) but then recently enjoyed the community and found they were very welcoming which made me wan to play the  server seriously, today I was on with a CG and a 501st at early hours and there was 2 CT's one called "PVT Bullsack" and "PVT Barry" who were here to minge and were button pressing in naval and rdming us, CG arrested them twice and then hopped off. An event was hosted getting people active and the 2 then stole my Y-Wing and started to racially abuse me calling me the hard R, At this point I thought to do nothing but open fire repeatedly to teach them a lesson. I understand it was the wrong way to go about things but it just really got to me for some reason and I wont repeat my actions again
Evidence to support your claims: N/A

Head Admin

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander

I don't really have much to say as what he did was stated. But in the clip I was shown, there were no slurs, so I can't attest to that. However you did kill 6 times, even the CG that was trying to arrest you. Either way I don't have an opinion on this. Just here cause I was pinged.

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

its only 5 days. I'd just go play another game for a bit. 

By the time this processes and everyone votes your ban will already be over tbh. that's just how it is. 

+1 though. Worst case you get banned again and we -1 your next appeal.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Hey, I was the CG that arrested you. (CG SUPO SFC Pax)

For side clarification; I did not arrest the 2 CTs because I had to leave the server to attend to something that required my immediate attention in real life. That was GriffJones.

For your whole case, I remember telling you if you kill them I will arrest you, which happened. You were banned because you killed those CTs and me more than once, totalling your kills up to atleast 5+. As you mentioned you were banned before for 4 times, meaning you probably know the rules and what can get you banned, and you also said you understand that it was wrong. I personally believe you shouldn't be unbanned, it is 5 days only, meaning 4 days left.

Former Coruscant Guard Regimental Officer Sergeant Major Pax | Naval Crewman Apprentice Pax | Hunter Doom | Former Admin

"Sir, it's illegal to drop kick that child!"

Head Admin

Unfortunately your ban appeal has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or any Director+.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - DENIED

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander