Its been fun[COMPLETE]

Veteran Admin

Name: Moose|Longshot

Game Master Rank: GM

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 30/01/24

Reason for leaving: I am a GMT boy. With a family and full time job, I cant get on during the weekends as much and stay up late in the evening to host stuff as a GM its like 10pm/11pm by the time the server gets active and do my admin stuff at the same time. I know when and if I get to SA I will have too but ill cross that bridge when I come too it. I cant juggle it and hit target when Im on 2 people are active and by the time people get on 4 or 5 gms are on all starting to host stuff. Just want to be realistic. Being GMT is difficult on this server haha

Farewells: Not going anywhere

Edited by Moose_Wundo
Wanted to add stuff

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Head Admin

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander