[Accepted] Ban Appeal

Name: Joe Smugos
Steam ID:  
STEAM_0:0:195441481
Ban Reason: Advertisement
Date of Ban: N/A
Length of Ban: Perm
Staff Member(s) Involved: Slump
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: About a year ago I joined 501st and got up to SPC before getting in trouble, and started minging. Nothing short of mic spamming, RDM, and 16 bans, including a few more on a couple alt accounts. I really don't know why I did this but it was mostly the thrill of people's reaction from my wrong doings that fueled my desire to cause inconvenience within this server. As of September of last year, I realized how much of a waste minging really is. Trolling people who have friends just because you don't is truly an act of a fool. I have been doing a lot better as of recently.  The reason I received this permanent ban in the first place was me advertising out of anger because an admin was invisible following me around arresting me at any chance they got (they had every right to do so) I told a fellow CT "Synergy is shit go to Icefuse." Icefuse has a lot of problems, a greedy owner, broken servers, and more. An executive said a really violent thing towards me, and when I reported it and they got "reprimanded". No executive in this community has said anything violent towards me. This is my third appeal on the forums, as I am not blacklisted I will take the chance to hopefully redeem myself in the eyes of this community. I have mentioned in a previous appeal that I was never banned for anything related to toxicity towards others or slurs, just for trolling, alting, and micspam, but it doesn't excuse my actions.

Evidence to support your claims: I don't know what to put here.

Although I do believe in second chances; you have admitted to another perma-ban worthy offense (alting). I also think 16 bans (for whatever) reason is insane; furthermore the Steam ID you provided only has 2 arrests ever logged. I think it would be more transparent of you to list all the Steam ID of your alts so people could see your arrest record in totality. I'm going to -1 for now, but I'm open to +1ing later on.

• Informative 1

Current: CG CPT, Document Wizard, and Overall Goofball.

Former: Idiot, Dum Dum, and Jackass.

20 minutes ago, Tide said:

Although I do believe in second chances; you have admitted to another perma-ban worthy offense (alting). I also think 16 bans (for whatever) reason is insane; furthermore the Steam ID you provided only has 2 arrests ever logged. I think it would be more transparent of you to list all the Steam ID of your alts so people could see your arrest record in totality. I'm going to -1 for now, but I'm open to +1ing later on.

STEAM_0:0:771301799 is one of them, I forgot the name of my second alt. I might have got banned in the training room before I even got arrested, I'm not entirely sure though. I had 2 alt accounts (possibly 3) in total on this server. I only ever saved the credentials of one alt however.

+1 since slump banned him

• Funny 1
  • Dumb 1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

18 hours ago, Tide said:

I've read what others have commented and I've changed my vote from -1 to +1; so good luck and god speed

Current: CG CPT, Document Wizard, and Overall Goofball.

Former: Idiot, Dum Dum, and Jackass.

I remember you as well.  Funny dude. 

+1

It's been a minute. I'd normally egg for a reduction for this kind of thing but you've been gone a good few months already. Hopefully you can come back. Worst case is they perma you again.

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Director
Director

Congratulations! Your ban appeal has been ACCEPTED.
You may be contacted by a Director+ to discuss your return.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - ACCEPTED