Testing Tactics

• System

Name: Cody

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146600285

Who helped (If applicable): Misfit, Baisl, Moose

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): NA

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Troopers were ambushed by General Kalani and his forces. Multiple plans were enacted, wit heavy ground forces involved.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NA

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

3/4/4 the event itself was an awesome idea. the  implementation of "tactics"  with enemy combatants is great but i when moving with the troopers i saw a lot of droids get spawned on top of troopers or a sector would get cleared and then droids would randomly pop up in our faces and laser multiple troopers within second. examples being a droids killing five fully healed clones within 5 seconds if even that. I loved the dupe for the main lander tho. you added multiple entrances and attack variations for troopers to use another thing i would like to ask as well if your going to make the droids use tactics then let the other battalions use their tactics. for example let mechanized use mechanized assets. 

Head Admin
3 minutes ago, YeOldeWarlock said:

3/4/4 the event itself was an awesome idea. the  implementation of "tactics"  with enemy combatants is great but i when moving with the troopers i saw a lot of droids get spawned on top of troopers or a sector would get cleared and then droids would randomly pop up in our faces and laser multiple troopers within second. examples being a droids killing five fully healed clones within 5 seconds if even that. I loved the dupe for the main lander tho. you added multiple entrances and attack variations for troopers to use another thing i would like to ask as well if your going to make the droids use tactics then let the other battalions use their tactics. for example let mechanized use mechanized assets. 

can you give an idea of what mechanized tactics would be besides using a tank? I had spawned like 3 TX's for use during that event, along with other vehicles for usage. 

Droids got spawned on people when pods werent cleared or if drop ships came in and dropped droids. Only mistake I thought I made was accidentally spawning them on Baron, but if I spawned on top of u I apologize, I do my best not to as it is my biggest annoyance when playing events

zeros_and_clutch.png?ex=66e330c2&is=66e1
                                                                                                                                          Kaiser
       Zeros          Clutch

On 1/25/2024 at 4:46 PM, KaiserNeiner said:

can you give an idea of what mechanized tactics would be besides using a tank? I had spawned like 3 TX's for use during that event, along with other vehicles for usage. 

Droids got spawned on people when pods werent cleared or if drop ships came in and dropped droids. Only mistake I thought I made was accidentally spawning them on Baron, but if I spawned on top of u I apologize, I do my best not to as it is my biggest annoyance when playing events

After talking to the troopers we would just like to see more mechanized  accessibility for units if able to do so. most of the time its something that we don't get to  see a lot in bigger events. i understand the server tick as well as the plot may sometimes prevent the use of armor but if able to provide mechanized battalions the ability to engages in tank on tank warfare or maybe even give them a separate task to handle. i is really hard to keep troopers engaged with the server in mechanized battalions when we really don't get a chance to flex that creative muscle with them