[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Berries) Staff Application

RP Name: Berries

Steam ID: 76561199123185858

VIP (Y/N): N

Time zone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator: I am interested in joining the administrator, I want to contribute to server deployments and bring creativity to events. A while ago I had a role as a senate guard. I had so much fun roleplaying, making friends, and talking to people. During events I had so much fun participating and If I was an administrator I want to be able to help in any way possible and make the events vibrant. I have ideas for types of events that can be fun and interesting for the community. My goal as an Administrator would be to maintain a lively atmosphere and enhance community engagement through activities, also I am committed to enforcing rules to maintain a positive and respectful environment.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentences minimum): when I think of myself I think I’m very forgetful, I ask a lot of questions, relaxed person, and I enjoy being around people and talking to them. I like shopping at stores and I also love doing work. And one more thing about myself is my favorite music artist is Cat Stevens.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have staff experience where I helped simplify processes for others, making tasks more accessible.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server? : I have put 120 hours in Synergy.

• Pay Respect 1

41st Improcco RazzBerries!

spacer.png

[+1]
I have unfortunately not had the pleasure of meeting berries, but by reading the application I know he will be a perfect fit for the administration team and the gamemaster team. He will be there for every member of the community to assist them in everywhere. Goodluck Berries.

Clone Army | 21st Sergeant | Keller's Unit | ARC Trooper | NCO Core
Jedi Order | Jedi Knight | Unaligned

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1. Pretty sure I did your CR training and you seemed like a good bean then and as I've seen you now

Veteran Admin

+1

+1 I think Berries is a good guy, I’ve spoken to him a good amount of times since he’s in my battalion. Though, most of this application tells me he should probably apply for Game Master, but when he mentioned the rules part, that completely saved this application.

Berries, I recommend you apply for Game Master too 👍

Current: Admin, 41st Improcco Company XO REGL CPT Tenn, Navy ENS CAO
Former: NOTHING 41ST IS THE BEST

image.png?ex=65f6b104&is=65e43c04&hm=16761edc30d70b22d5aea4dd4038f308d8ed7f97bd3154248ab2f675ad1234fb&=

Veteran Admin

+1

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png