[DENIED] Tide Staff Application

Tide

RP Name: Tide

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52396229

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become a administrator to generally help around the server. If I am allowed to become an administrator; it would allow me to help with granting whitelists, spawning vehicles for trainings, and general events/deployments. I know from personal experience the administration team can be overwhelmed at sometimes; which can make it frustrating for people who are putting in tickets. I think I could help answer tickets in a quick and efficient manner. I would also like to become an administrator to help with training new players to the server; new players are the life blood of keeping the server fresh and prepared for the future. Overall I believe becoming an administrator would allow me to help people around the server. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I've been playing Synergy on and off for a pretty long time; other than now my most active time was during Perri's term as Cody. I have a masters degree in Criminal Justice; which is basically the study of criminals, the criminal justice system, how/why people commit crime, and how to prevent/stop people from committing crimes. I also graduated from law school; it wasn't fun, but definitely worth it. My favorite sports teams are the Chargers, New York Yankees, Chicago Bulls, and the Maple Leafs.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: None, however I hope that I can become staff for Synergy and learn the ropes.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1,490 hours

Current: CG CPT, Document Wizard, and Overall Goofball.

Former: Idiot, Dum Dum, and Jackass.

[+1]

I was in Coruscant Guard for a very short period of time, but in that time frame I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Tide. He made the time period I had in there exciting and fun and was always extremely helpful and was always motivating the troopers under his command.

Edited by Soap
Misspelt a word.
  • Friendly 1

Clone Army | 21st Sergeant | Keller's Unit | ARC Trooper | NCO Core
Jedi Order | Jedi Knight | Unaligned

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Tide for staff? I cant tell you how bad I want to -1 for the lols. 

+1 good guy and very "professional" 

• Friendly 1
Head Admin

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png