The Ghouls feast

• System

Name: Jake

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88765992

Who helped (If applicable): Baron, Madara

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The republic crashed on a ghoul infested planet and the republic perished

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Head Admin

5/5/5 RP focused events like this are rare. Amazing job Jake!

Current: Palpatine

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau Yoda x2

5/5/5  Best event I've been in and completely different from normal events the 1  life was a W and would love to participate in more like it

Current: 

Former:  6  LT Kom'rk | Rancor Knight Halsey | Shaak Ti  | Branch Overseer  Kit Fisto | Bardan Jusik | QuestMaster

5/5/5 these type of events are what we need more of

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

Veteran Admin

5/5/5, next time you host one of these please invite Rancor! We defo enjoyed it and would love to do another one. My one EVER suggestion for this would be like some challenge to be able to choose 1 person to revive. I know its a one life but I would have loved to come back and experience it and have a chance to win lmao.

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

5/5/5 Some of the most fun ive had in a minute hugeee event

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png