Spawning in Dupes

Question: How do I get a admin to spawn in a specific dupe? 

Comments/Concerns:  

Staff Member you're asking: S/A+

Additional info: The dupe I'm trying to get spawned in is one for support.

Current: 501st Officer

Previous: 41st HVYO, 41st HVO, 501st SUPL, 501st TC Hawk

GM Leadership

Hej @SUPJake If its a SIM, training or a tryout dupe, you just make a ticket ingame saying something like example ''Hey I need a dupe for SIM A''

Then if you want them to use your dupe, you just send it to them via discord or something. 

• Agree 1

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Veteran Admin
18 hours ago, SUPJake said:

Question: How do I get a admin to spawn in a specific dupe? 

Comments/Concerns:  

Staff Member you're asking: S/A+

Additional info: The dupe I'm trying to get spawned in is one for support.

If you need anything in game Jake feel free to reach out as a GM we are also allowed to take the ticket if its sat for a bit! More then happy to take you through on TS, as Gurk said above, easy as giving the dupe over to the SA or GM and them spawning it in!

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

• 4 weeks later...
Forum Admin

Question Answered

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3