Blart's GM App

blart

Name: Blart
SteamID: 76561198982491885

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 146 

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6/7

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: After spending a lot of time surrounded by many members of the GM team because of being in the 212th battalion I have picked up a sense of purpose and joy that members of the GM team get by providing everyone else on the server with fun events/deployments. I've known for the past week or two that I want to commit myself in some way to help the server and I had struggled to decide whether I wanted that to be on the staff or GM team, however, I decided that I should get event documents ready in the case that the decision was made in favor of the GM team. Through the process of writing I found myself thoroughly enjoying putting my creative side to use. After I finished writing the first document the decision was clear, the GM team is the perfect way for me to take my creative energy and put it into something that everyone on the server can enjoy while also giving me further purpose to log on everyday.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I understand

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.
Event Server:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D5VBWmh3Kyt7uZa5XkfS5_5Q2ootVU_LHKlKcPvS3tE/edit?usp=sharing
Main Server:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18la4MCVHKJa7iAV5uRve2HmZVuXVtn0ENETAnriAT9s/edit?usp=sharing

+1, what a great guy, can't wait to see what events this man can cook up

• Dumb 1

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 Looks good!

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree