Vipers Gamemaster Application x2.5

Viperr

Name: Viper 

SteamID: 76561198826254682 , STEAM_0:0:432994477

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 322:38:11 (Been updated)

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: Around a 7

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I'm really drawn to the idea of becoming a Gamemaster because I thrive on creating these amazing events that bring people together for a fantastic time. There's something magical about designing these experiences that spark joy and excitement in everyone involved.

Being a Gamemaster is more than just orchestrating a game; it's about crafting an entire world or story that captivates players' imaginations. I love the idea of building these immersive narratives and setting the stage for epic adventures where people can escape reality for a while.

What really drives me is the prospect of seeing everyone engaged, laughing, and fully invested in the experience I've created. It's about fostering a sense of community, teamwork, and pure enjoyment in a shared space. I believe in the power of games to create lasting memories and connections among people.

Ultimately, my goal as a Gamemaster would be to craft these unforgettable moments where people can lose themselves in the thrill of the game

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I understand 

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vFsOMRHNlFKAD-8hvbpAikgnbQ2iqBIKSkWo6nLQJEw/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Eg0UUZ2hvsoQYPSKmR-unJIBq_BkqEh5PtoLwBxHyVs/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by KINGpookie
Color Change
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

spacer.png

Gume Saam, Ex Rys, Walon Vau, <- Lore Ex 212th, 41st, Rancor, SOBDE, CG, GM, 501st, Staff
-Viper

+1, cool guy and is pretty active. Always nice to see active people jumping into these spots to help out!

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

+1 cause im biased

• Agree 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 nobody read that shit bc its all black 

11 minutes ago, KINGpookie said:

Name: Viper 

SteamID: 76561198826254682 , STEAM_0:0:432994477

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 322:38:11 (Been updated)

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: Around a 7

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I'm really drawn to the idea of becoming a Gamemaster because I thrive on creating these amazing events that bring people together for a fantastic time. There's something magical about designing these experiences that spark joy and excitement in everyone involved.

Being a Gamemaster is more than just orchestrating a game; it's about crafting an entire world or story that captivates players' imaginations. I love the idea of building these immersive narratives and setting the stage for epic adventures where people can escape reality for a while.

What really drives me is the prospect of seeing everyone engaged, laughing, and fully invested in the experience I've created. It's about fostering a sense of community, teamwork, and pure enjoyment in a shared space. I believe in the power of games to create lasting memories and connections among people.

Ultimately, my goal as a Gamemaster would be to craft these unforgettable moments where people can lose themselves in the thrill of the game

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I understand 

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vFsOMRHNlFKAD-8hvbpAikgnbQ2iqBIKSkWo6nLQJEw/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Eg0UUZ2hvsoQYPSKmR-unJIBq_BkqEh5PtoLwBxHyVs/edit?usp=sharing

• Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Alpha 98 Nate l  21st Intel Director
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
Jedi Chief Instructor

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1 Great App!

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Unfortunately, your application to become a Game Master has been DENIED.

You are allowed to reapply after 2 WEEKS from this date.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png