WideTurtle's GM App

WideTurtle

Name: WideTurtle
SteamID: 76561198322244829
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 100
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 10

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I have been a GameMaster on previous servers but this one seems to be the most fun to be a GM on. After seeing what they are able to do and how often they can run events I absolutely wanna be a GM again.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

Blast it out of the sky! Part 1

Blast it out of the sky! Part 2

Current: CG DSO LT Rys

Previously: 2ndAC [S] 212th WO SUPL Oddball

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Your docs look great, however I would like to hear more why you want to become a GM in specific details. +1

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

I love being a game master. To me it’s a lot like being a dungeon master in a table top game, which I also do frequently. Game masters have the power over essentially the whole point of the server which is events. Being a game master means I could bring all these fun ideas I have to life and make the server as enjoyable for everyone else as I see it. It has also been a while and I really wanna get back into it

• Agree 1

Current: CG DSO LT Rys

Previously: 2ndAC [S] 212th WO SUPL Oddball

spacer.png

+1, both the docs look great and while the explanation on why you wanna become a GM was a lil lackluster, you seem to know what you are doing which is always needed! 

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler