[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Winter's Staff Application

Oddballs

RP Name: Oddball

Steam ID: 76561198799551418

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: PDT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator to help out and work around the battlions. I'm pretty sure the entire staff team knows me for making 999999 thousand tickets for a LAAT and a series of multiple vehicles or even name changes. I want to show my battlion that I can take up more responsibility around 212th and make myself more noticable than I am now. I believe since my only job is piloting that it will give me more room to take tickets and settle issues in admin mode. As all I do is fly A to B and then just get bored.  I've also been an administrator before 6 months ago but my steam account got comprimised and I haven't seen that account ever again. I have free time in the more "odd" hours so I would be extremely critical in off hours or times where staff are unavailable.

Additionally If I were to be an SA I could simply host my own pilot trainings without staff assistance which would be way more smoother and no one would complain about how rare it is to see a pilot training happening or even an engineer training. I also think I would be pivotal to SIMs and events because of the aforementioned statement that all I do is fly A to B.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well I'm just a chill relax guy that like flying and looking kickass while doing it. I obviously can take rules and regulations seriously if need be as I was a CG before enforcing said rules. It's been a while being an admin on gmod so I would indefinitely need some refreshers on how to do stuff and why.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: (it's been half a year so I'm not gonna count it)

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 314 hours

Current: Ghost Company "Switchblade"212th ARC Trooper | New Admin | Game Master
Former: 212th Pilot "Oddball" | 212th Support LeadCG Pilot "Mack" | CG Support Officer 

Veteran Admin

+1!

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

+1

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png