[ACCEPTED] Basil's Staff Application

RP Name: Basil/Serra Keto

Steam ID: 76561198143431258

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I've been on the server for quite a while now and believe there's a lot more I can contribute than what I'm currently doing. The admins in my battalion are always putting in hard work for their men and running fun entertainments and I'd like to be able to assist in their work. I'm quite active usually being online from 11pm-6am when no other admins are online, and id like to be able to whitelist people for other people's tryouts and be able to host my own. I've slowly but surely come to really enjoy the community and would really like to contribute more of my time to be able to help everyone. More than anything I feel like I could be a really big help in the time slot I play being able to do admin things really late at night when no one else is available. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I work at my family's pizza place on some nights and am mostly free most of the time. I love learning new things and being able to employ the new skills effectively. I really enjoy being able to have constructive discussions and being able to help people. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?

If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

No previous experience 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

+1, I've had a few one on one convos with Basil and he's got some great ideas when it comes to some of the plans he has in the future and I think he could bring that future thinking to the staff team.

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png