Ask for help when needed!

Synergy

• System

Name: Bacta

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91592661

Who helped (If applicable): Ghost,Bleach,Joyboy,Edgar

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cpsKEWASAupIE9gw8n5EJvHTh8jwynRoU4GPRyFY0oU/edit?usp=sharing

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): This was a simple population deployment i ran since server was chugging, i made a entire doc for it but yeah Went a bit messy, i relied on naval to try to lead the event more hands on, but yeah First time also using the map (I hate it ) Overall simple base defend/attack type of deployment

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Head Admin

1/4/4

Event was structured really well for an impromptu deployment. Good work hosting. 

I did not enjoy this event. Doesn't mean it wasn't ran well. If your EJ's need boarding training to understand how the boarding RP for the server works, we would be happy to help. 2 2ndAC troopers were designated to clear this.

20231121185255_1.jpg?ex=656fbbda&is=655d

• Informative 1
  • Dumb 2
  • Bruh 1
  • Based 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

I did not enjoy this event. Doesn't mean it wasn't ran well. If your EJ's need boarding training to understand how the boarding RP for the server works, we would be happy to help. 2 2ndAC troopers were designated to clear this.

I hate "Ironic" memes. : r/PrequelMemes
Anyway 3/3/5 decent

Edited by Knockout
  • Funny 1

Current 501st MEDO KIX

Former - Admin, Commander Of Special Operations, And the Best ARFL

9 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

2 2ndAC troopers were designated to clear this.

The thought process of this was actaully pretty simple

1st: All the muni were being blown up in less then 2-3 minutes within being spawned, I didn't wanna have a event where I kept respawning and spawning in Munis and ship just for it to be instantly cleared which Is why i told my EJ make a super impossible ship to try to fix this issue presented in the event.

i: Have a lore reason why we can keep spawning dropods/droids without having to awkwardly keep going in and out

ii: Give an extremely difficult challenge to the player base they can pick off THROUGHOUT the event, if they die invading the north base they can help pick off this super duper impossible task either by the ridges on the side of the mountain or such.

2nd: None of the objectives focused on clearing the ships (at the super end we did juts to clear up everything) , we wanted that to be a side objective, It as a bit sad that you focused on that impossible task for the entire event while other people had stuff to do 

3rd: I was confused why you didn't ask for help, Im not gonna make objectives modular to just 2 2ndAC i would rather just give an obstacle and its up to you to either tackle it or ignore it, you guys were by yourself in the base shooting at a LAAT of just 2 people 

I respect and appreciate the criticism as always tho

Edited by Bacta
  • Winner 4

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Just now, Bacta said:

1st: All the muni were being blown up in less then 2-3 minutes within being spawned, I didn't wanna have aevent where I kept respawning and spawning in Munis and ship just for it to be instantly cleared

2nd: None of the objectives focused on clearing the ships, we wanted that to be a side objective, iw as a bit sad that you focused on that impossible task for the entire event while other people had stuff to do 

3rd: I was confused why you didn't ask for help, Im not gonna make objectives modular to just 2 2ndAC i would rather just give a obstacle and its up to you to either tackle it or ignore it, you guys were by yourself in the base shooting at a LAAT 

Banfield_HealthCanada_FoodLifestyle_2.11

• Agree 2

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

59 minutes ago, Bacta said:

1st: All the muni were being blown up in less then 2-3 minutes within being spawned, I didn't wanna have a event where I kept respawning and spawning in Munis and ship just for it to be instantly cleared which Is why i told my EJ make a super impossible ship to try to fix this issue presented in the event.

i: Have a lore reason why we can keep spawning dropods/droids without having to awkwardly keep going in and out

ii: Give an extremely difficult challenge to the player base they can pick off THROUGHOUT the event, if they die invading the north base they can help pick off this super duper impossible task either by the ridges on the side of the mountain or such.

2nd: None of the objectives focused on clearing the ships (at the super end we did juts to clear up everything) , we wanted that to be a side objective, It as a bit sad that you focused on that impossible task for the entire event while other people had stuff to do 

3rd: I was confused why you didn't ask for help, Im not gonna make objectives modular to just 2 2ndAC i would rather just give an obstacle and its up to you to either tackle it or ignore it, you guys were by yourself in the base shooting at a LAAT of just 2 people 

I respect and appreciate the criticism as always tho

gunna-fire.gif

I ain't even gonna cap, i be asking for boarding training and get ignored so i wonder why these event jobs might need boarding training, Gotta attack the problem at the root

1 hour ago, KaiserNeiner said:

1/4/4

Event was structured really well for an impromptu deployment. Good work hosting. 

20231121185255_1.jpg?ex=656fbbda&is=655d

• Disagree 1
  • Informative 2

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png