[DENIED] CWRP - (Banana) Staff Application

banana6746

RP Name: Banana

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:759992606

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: NAE

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Why I would like to be an administrator is because I want to help the community grow. Mostly when people join Roleplaying servers, they check the community first and I would like to be there to help with that. I've been a part of the community for a short time, but I would like to be there for a lot longer and help make the community be a better place for new players and maybe the OG players. So far with my time with the community I have loved it here I've made new friends and maybe more potential friends. So far, I haven't seen much staff on the server, and I know they all have their own problems, but I don't want people to have to @ an admin more than 3 times and still get no response. I'm mostly a calm and collected guy and when its 2 AM and there's events going on there's not many admins on and that's when I'm usually on so I feel I could help a lot then. This is why I want to be an admin for Synergy.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well right now I'm going to Chatt Tech (A collage) and I'm studying HVAC. I should be graduating in 2024 and probably going into the navy when I'm 18. I also like to solve rubix cubes, solving puzzles, and playing games with friends.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No but I'm more than willing to learn.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 83 hours

Edited by banana6746
to edit
Head Admin

@banana6746 Please add your SteamID32 to the application :)

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 Could help the 104th to have more admins.

Honestly I might change it to a -1 because nearly everyday since you joined our battalion you have been arrested and removed for RDM. I'm not sure this would be a good quality for a staff member.

Edited by -Ghost-
Changed Vote

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

-1 due to the fact that issues we had in the past within the 212th being immature and not caring, if he changes the way he is then i don't mind +1 just don't see him as a good fit yet until we see some more maturity.

| Current 212th CPT Barlex |
| Senior Admin | Gamemaster |
spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree