LoveBear's Farwell

Hello all,

It is with a heavy heart that I announce my Farwell to Synergy. I have played here for not too long but it was a hell of a journey, from becoming TC to TCO, to Jedi, and making it to SA! I have met so many great people and made some great friends in yje short time I've been here. Unfortunately, due to my career, life and free time being almost nonexistent, I feel as though it is best for me to take a step back and focus on what I need in life and video games, are just not in the schedule anymore.

@Joyboy we came here very close to each other and instantly hit it off in tje 501st, im glad you are where you are with the amount of hard work you've put in, keep up the great work!

@KaiserNeiner Sometimes you've gotten on my last nerve but you're a cool dude who knows what's best, except when flame shotguns are banned...❤️

@Reborn it was a blast shit talking with you every day and i hope you succeed within the 501st but also within the staff team!

I have so many more people to tag but there's just too many to count, I love you guys and who knows, maybe I'll be back?

Until then my dudes, Farwell and may the force be with you, always!

spacer.png

Edited by Love_Bear
Veteran Admin

LOVE YOU LOVEBEAR HOPE EVERYTHING GOES AMAZING!

Edited by LIl-J

o7 my man. we never spoke much but that doesn't make your impact on people any less meaningful! come back sometime!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=