Engineer Company Introduction

Synergy

• System

Name: Bacta

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91592661

Who helped (If applicable): Tec, Clutch,Luxx, Fenrir

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): This is pt 1 to the 2nd part of the event, we will do another on in the NA timezone

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

1 hour ago, Bakus said:

5 | 5 | 5

I am the greatest engineer known to man.

:monkaGun:

oh 5/5/5 no bias

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

3 | 3 | 4

Overall, gameplay was fine for the most part. For 212th, a little dead at some points for the people at the main base. Overall, with a mixup of spawns and little downtime, it was fun. Bacta participated in comms rp, and actively kept up with us at the base despite us not really having any integral role like getting the crystals. Did like the difficulty to be frank, some of the times a lot of us got overwhelmed, and I always like it when its difficult. Seeing my entire party of 12 all in the red because we have 1 medic who is in 41st helping us was entertaining.

Care and effort? Going to go on the lower side. I get its a big map and lots to do and the base wasn't important, but with the lumps of downtime and careless spawning of droids, I was left disappointed but chugged along anyways. I don't put this on Bacta, as when he did spawn and help, he was always there when needed.

Performance a 4. Would give it a five, but my lag is never impossible to avoid. Nothing is ever perfect.