[ACCEPTED] CWRP- Kaiser/Kix Staff Application

Alucard

RP Name: TCO MEDO SFC Kix

Steam ID: 76561198112485755

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):Lets see why do i want to be a Administrator? i feel like the knowledge i have gained from past synergy i could bring to the table and also i would like to help newer staff learn the ropes and also assist new players and helping them through the training i also feel that there isn't enough staff nowadays and i think i could assist in that I'm on most days when I'm not working and i do give feedback to the staff after they took my tickets but overall i just wish to help the server once again like i did in the past and see it to victory but overall iit is rare seeing a admin there for the players which i am for all the way and helping them with questions and whatever they need and to help the battalions with whatever they need from whitelisting to other forum of tickets whelp that should be all have a wonderful day

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):hmm a little bit about me well i joined synergy back in late 2017 when they were on the slg map and over all im chill and down to earth i like to vibe and once in a while get high and drink beer and just be a gamer im the type of person who thinks first before speaking on most matters and i am a cancer survivor but also overall i just vibe and chill i listen to music while playing the server but that is all have fun reading this 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes i use to be a VA on old school synergy

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 5864 hours i have on the server 

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

+1 Jean D'Arc may not trump Artoria but she's S tier. 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png