Chumbus Episode 2

Heyo,

I don't know if many of you who currently play on the server remember me or even if I remember you but I'm a guy from 2+ years ago who grinded the shit outta this game, this server and this staff team and am currently making a slow return. A lot has changed over the time I've been gone so it will be fun to meet all you guys. My favorite part of this game was honestly being staff and when I was Head Admin I enjoyed making the server feel as connected as possible with each other and once I get a feel for the server I play on working my way back up to the top of the staff team. For those of you who knew me or are interested in meeting me please feel free to say hi or talk to me whenever you see me I'm always down for a chat about basically anything :)

i have a crush on Zendaya

welcome back!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=