[DENIED] Drip Staff Application

Drip

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Drip

RP Name: Drip

Steam ID: 76561199237845218

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be staff on the server so I can help out more do events and help out my battalion. I want to significantly reduce the time it takes for someone to respond to your ticket because me personally have experience that issue many times myself. If I became staff I would be helping out as much as I possibly could to reduce response time and provide a better experience for players. I also am in Rancor which manages ARC on the server, being staff would make it a lot easier to host these trainings. Being able to do this and build dupes etc. would allow me to be a better member of my battalion and as well the server.  I have a lot of extra time on the server and I think being able to contribute to the server as staff would be the best use for it.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im a big star wars fan I've loved it since I was first introduced to it by my father like most other people. As of now synergy is really the only thing I play. Either way I play video games a lot and am very dedicated to my work and hope to be able to do more for the server and my batallion.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was staff here for a short period of time when I first joined the server. Either than that ive been staff on different servers and games etc. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 3,050 Hrs

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter